Thursday, March 4, 2021

The Gilmore Girls Project S2

 Casual Rory outfits are not as easy as they sound. Each casual, seemingly simple top that Rory wears has some sort of deatil that is actually high end. This long sleeve green top doesn't look high end, and I haven't looked to see what brand it actually is. I happened to have this top from college! Haha. It has the gold graphic and everything. Y'all, I am the gilmore girls! Lol

This is episode 3. They  are tasting wedding cakes at Weston's, even though Sookie is making the cake, of course.
I couldn't be bothered to search for graphic tees. That search is usually futile when my budget is tiny. I did put together a collage of Rory's simple long sleeve tops throughout the season. She is styled in a lot of (boring) layered cardigan looks and only a couple of exciting sweaters. 


I have some exciting dresses coming up!

xx all the time

cecilly



No comments: