{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas 2013

We went to Ryan's extended family Christmas party to kick off the festivities.
I made gingerbread cookies with my good friend Amanda.
I made my pinterest party people refrigerator magnets out of cut tree branch pieces and I made my sil a tea towel with her favorite grandmother's handwriting. I think it's very Anthropologie-esque. My new favorite thing is printing on fabric!
We invited my family to our house for Christmas Eve and had a great time. We got some really awesome gifts and enjoyed our time with the family.
We went to Ryan's aunts' house on Christmas day for lunch and I got zero pictures. Then we went to Ryan's parents to open gifts there and spend the rest of the day with them. Again, no pictures, oops.
 

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: