{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Ryan and I participated in our church's event: Trunk or Treat. 
You dress up your vehicle and pass out candy at the church.
We made my car a gumball machine since it's red. 

We dressed up as quarters. We didn't dress the dogs up since we wouldn't be home with them, but Coco did get a super cute scarf at the vet.


A lot of people were confused about the 25 cent sign, they thought they had to pay to get a prize. No people, we just pass out candy. It was fun and cute.


I didn't do much decorating for Halloween. One table decoration and a door hanger that i don't have a picture of.

I replaced the spider with this fancy fox from Target as my fall centerpiece.
We carved pumpkins with the Sunday school class, but those pictures are on Ryan's phone. The pumpkins didn't last until Halloween. They promptly melted in the Texas humidity and heat, and left a wonderful mark on my front porch.


 Happy Halloween

No comments: