{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Monday, April 22, 2013

Encouraged

Buying a house is an incredibly stressful process. There is so much waiting, it weighs heavy on my heart. David Crowder has a song that starts "This place is trying to break my belief", that's exactly what this process is doing. Agh!

However, I have a daily devotional on my phone that I try to read every morning with breakfast. This morning there was a great encouraging word from Numbers: "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."

In times when I feel shaken, and I don't feel like the Lord is looking toward me, AMEN for this scripture and this promise.

May the Lord bless you and keep you all this day!

1 comment:

Emily Powell said...

good post! selling a house is hard too!