{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Celebration continues

Ryan and I bought each other small Valentine's gifts and we each bought the other tickets to a show. Ryan bought me ballet tickets to La Bayadere, which happened a week after V-Day. So, the celebration continued. The ballet was beautiful!


Ryan looks handsome and I'm taking crazy elevator mirror pictures
because my face was still messed up from getting my teeth taken 
out and I still couldn't smile.


I got Ryan tickets to the Chris Tomlin "Burning Lights" tour, because Kari Jobe (love) and Louie Giglio would be there. Sorry Chris, but we love us some Kari and Louie. It was a pretty fun show. We had lawn seats, so we couldn't see much, but it was still wonderful to worship with thousands of people!

1 comment:

Emily Powell said...

I love having lawn seats!