{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Monday, February 4, 2013

Here We Go Upward....

Here We Go!

I volunteered to Upward cheer at my church, because basketball is so far from my thing.
I thought it would be fun to watch the little ones cheer and I thought it would be fun to teach them.
It is fun. They are hilarious and so cute. On game day they're usually shy until we do our 
third cheer. They do one cheer and immediately sit on their buckets, they do this
even after they're comfortable. I tell them they
can keep standing, but they don't want to. They're so silly.
It's been a challenge, to say the least, to teach them and keep them focused at practice.
Our last game is this Saturday, I'm glad it's finally over and I can have my Saturdays
back, but I have enjoyed myself and the cheerleaders.

2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

I can imagine how teaching them would be hard! Would be fun but would get old fast

Jessica Krzyz said...

stinkin cute, to the kiddies and hair below.