{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Update

I thought I'd post an update. Nothing extreme going on over here, just the usual. We haven't started tackling our financial goal yet, waiting on that first paycheck of the year. (eek)

It's been raining, so we haven't started on our workout either :)

Our spiritual goal is in full swing. We're reading a book together right now, it's decent, but we've had some discrepencies and we've had to research some stuff, so when we finish it I'll give you more details on it. This Sunday starts our church's new "semester" and they have new Bible study and small group options. We may do a marriage one, or a Beth Moore study, we're still undecided.


As for work. I was doing the temporary job where my mom works as the receptionist. My last day at the front was Friday last week, but the accounts payable girl is on sick leave for her blood pressure, it's not really serious, but the company doctor hasn't released her yet. So, I started training to fill in for her last Friday and I'm doing her stuff this week. I'm still in training and it's crazy jumping into the middle of someone else's work. It's been very confusing, but I'm catching on. Tuesday was a milkshake day, because I was so frustrated. I haven't had the opportunity to be properly trained, so I'm learning slowly and there have been a lot of reversals, ugh. It's better today. I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. The girl is supposed to be back on the 21st, so after that, it's all up in the air.

1 comment:

Emily Powell said...

every day is a good day to have a milk shake