{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Week Before Christmas Day 2

Ryan and I played a game for our second day.
It was the alphabet game with Christmas songs. We started with A and named songs that started with each letter. We omitted the letter K, X, Y, & Z, because we googled it and there are no Christmas songs that start with those letters (feel free to enlighten me). If we couldn't think of a letter, we made up titles and googled them. Mine were quite creative.

Ryan
1.  Angels We Have Heard on High
2.  Evergreen (Barbara Streisand; kid you not)
3.  Go Tell it on the Mountain
4.  I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In
5.  Little Drummer Boy
6.  Nutcracker Song (you know the nutcracker suite)
7.  Peace on Earth
8.  Silver Bells
9.  Under My Tree (NSYNC)

Cecilly
1.  Born This Day
2.  Carol of the Bells
3.  Do you Hear What I Hear
4.  Frosty The Snowman
5.  Ho Ho Ho
 (this was one of my made up songs; hilarious listen to it)
6.  Joy to the World
7.  My First Christmas (B2K)
8.  Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
9.  Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
10.  Twas the Night Before Christmas
11.  White Christmas

1 comment:

Jessica Krzyz said...

omg ho ho ho song HILARIOUS!!