{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fall Styling

    I got a cute pair of boots from Old Navy (duh), also a dress and shirt that were on sale. Seriously, the dress was $20 and they still had an XS, bought it! The shirt was $10. The boots, not on sale, but I wanted a pair of ankle boots in a tan color to wear with my skirts and skinny jeans for fall. I don't usually buy clothes for new seasons, uh because I don't have the money, I just usually buy cute stuff if I see it on sale. But, I only go shopping when I have a specific event to go to and then I never find what I'm looking for and buy a sale item. I plan to wear the dress for the family Christmas party. With my boots. Don't be surprised it it's also on the Christmas card, I'm pretty sure the boots will be.

The dress came with a cute pink belt. I wore the shirt already and love everything about it. It's a perfect tee.

Now
If I bought for every season:

Super slouchy sweaters

Herringbone vest

Hunter green pants

Plum pants, and a leopard scarf

Fur vest

This lovely jacket

New riding boots

Cute fall dress

Loafer pumps

This coat (I actually NEED it!)

This brown woven leather bag

1 comment:

Emily Powell said...

someday...when we're wealthy :)