{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Friday, August 10, 2012

Finally, here are the pictures

Anniversary Vacation 2012 -- Big Bend
Two Years

The (long) drive

Rest stop somewhere on I-10
The mammoth is a souvenir for the dogs. This is the first trip they have
not been on with us and it felt weird, so we got them a present
and took pictures of him as if he were the dogs. I know weird right. 
I missed them :)
Getting closer to the mountains
Elephant mountain
Stretching our legs about an hour left

The resort
We stayed on the left side
The resort pool
The restaurant
That's Mexico
It was a beautiful resort and the food was awesome!
I'd recommend this place to anyone.

I'm going to write another post for pictures of the trails and other stuff.
 I thought this was already too long.

2 comments: