{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Thursday, July 26, 2012

New job update

I miss the babies from my previous job, no doubt about it. The atmosphere was different and so were the expectations.

This has been a whirlwind of a week on the new job, exciting and exhausting. It's too early in the game to judge fully how I'm feeling. I know I need to do a lot of praying and listening, because I'm feeling quite defeated, that's the one thing I know I'm feeling.

I'm still doing the same job, so I still enjoy it, but my heart is being pulled. I don't know what God's plans are and that's disconcerting. So, I will be in prayer and maybe share more when I can wrap my mind around it.

Pictures of my new room before I set it all up. I'll snap some new ones. It's lovely. Everything is brand new and perfect.

No comments: