{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Anniversary Vacation

I know you're expecting pictures of our anniversary trip, but I'm having trouble getting my computer to load pictures from the memory card. Boo. When I can upload them, you'll see them :)

We had an amazing time. We hiked about 20 miles altogether and had awesome food at the resort. We spent time by the pool and enjoyed the beauty of God's creation. It was so cool to see the sights and know we were still in Texas, barely, but still in the Lone Star State! We've already decided we've seen pretty much all of Texas and would like to plan a trip farther next year. There are a few ideas, but of course so much could change in a year.

It will be beautiful to see the changes that will occur as we make it into our third year of marriage- having completed two years. God is good and has given us everything we could need and then some. I'm so grateful for the Lord's provision and the love he's given me in Ryan. It's nice to get away together to just focus on us and our marriage.

As for the actual day (Tuesday), I came home from work, Ryan had made steaks for dinner and we had brownies with cookie dough ice cream for dessert. Ryan didn't have to work either, so I got to spend the whole evening with him--priceless.


No comments: