{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

On the up and up

Ryan and I have visited four or five, I can't even keep count, churches in search of the one that suits us while we live on this side of Houston. The latest church is in the Memorial area. A big church with a good pastor and a lively congregation. Definitely the most liked church so far. I was really excited about it and Ryan was excited, but we weren't over the top. However, I feel like it's a winner. Just two more churches and we'll probably make a decision.

Since we enjoyed the pastor, we'll check out the other two and see how those go. If we enjoy them as well we will go to a Sunday school class and decide which church will be the winner.

Feeling much better about this church searching business.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Yay! I'm glad you finally found a decent one.