{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Run for your lives

If you know anything about me you know that I love zombie movies. Black and white, modern, goofy; I love them. So it should come as no surprise that I enjoy "The Walking Dead" and that Ryan, his sister and I registered to participate in a zombie themed fun run!!

The same people that made the mud run have made one where you run from zombies. Holla! I'm psyched. It's in December and it looks awesome. We registered this weekend and are officially running for our lives!

Our "team" name is 'Zero Tolerance for Walkers' courtesy of "The Walking Dead". It's a 5k, so pretty short, but there are obstacles and you have to run from zombies that are trying to take flags that you wear around your waist, like flag football. If you have one flag left by the end of the race then you are declared alive, and have survived, and you get a medal. If you have no flags upon completion you are considered dead. I want a medal.

Go check it out: runforyourlives.com

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i am very excited for you. wish i could join!

Ashley Raven said...

Haha that sounds amazing! A little freaky, but pretty awesome!