{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Diamond in the...ooph

I was at work on Friday, the day to end one of the worst weeks this year, when I looked down and noticed a diamond in my engagement ring was missing! I legit couldn't breathe for a second. It felt like a punch to the stomach. I was in shock.

Isn't it horrible?
It's like a hillbilly with a missing front tooth...eek.
Until we could get it fixed I decided to wear the sapphire
that Ryan got me for Valentine's day a few years ago, because 
I felt so naked without something else there.
So I wore the sapphire one day, hah. We were able to get to the jeweler
and they fixed it today! 
 All is as it should be.
Ryan bought insurance on it so it was free to fix. 
Oh Lola, how you sparkle so nicely.

1 comment:

Emily Powell said...

oh my gosh...I would have flipped!