{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

It all started when I saw this two weeks ago!
I told Ryan if he wanted me to wait until Valentine's day he was going to have to hide my presents. He refused and we opened gifts early. I am very impatient.
It was:

A crystal box and a key necklace from Tiffany & Co. Love it.
I got him a Bazinga shirt (The Big Bang Theory) and tickets to Star Wars in 3-D.


The real day went: It was Tuesday (lame), I came home and Ryan went to work. Like all other days, but he bought me flowers and a little stuffed monkey (he gets me an animal every year, it's his thing) and I made cheeseburgers, sweet potato fries, and strawberry milkshakes.


We shared one milkshake (thanks to Jessica k.). I didn't even notice that rogue rose on the right in reality. Funny. Pretty low key day, but we still have to go see Star Wars.

1 comment:

Jessica Krzyz said...

cute! love your necklace!!