{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I say Doctor...

We've watched so much bones. Sorry if you don't get it...

I have chosen a new veterinary clinic for Coco. It's called Southside Place.


 I've heard good things and it seems great. I'm making Coco an appointment for the seizure medication, but I will keep you up-to-date on what the new vet says. The old vet told us the seizures wouldn't hurt Coco, but it's hard to believe that, and he also told us that if they were too frequent for our liking we could put him on medication if we chose. I didn't like his attitude about the subject and believe this new clinic will be more encouraging and sympathetic. It's not as light a subject as the old doctor led on. It scares the crap out of me and I pretty much hate it (as if everyone didn't know that already). I'm nervous about the appointment, because Coco will be scared and more than likely the stress will trigger an episode and I just read some information on seizure medication and it was a bit overwhelming.

I also chose a new doctor for myself. LOVE her. I had a check up and she was fantastic. She is so nice and cute and pregnant (much like every other woman in the office except me!!). She took the time to sit down with me in her office to discuss my most recent medical history, which is extensive, and she was fast. The place is great. Here's hoping I like Coco's new doctor just as much. As I read this it sounds crazy, but I love my Coco.

1 comment:

Jessica Krzyz said...

good for you! hope it works out, ill be praying for you and little coco as well. <3