{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Monday, February 20, 2012

Hum drum

Not much happening here.
We finally bought a new bedspread. The old one pretty much died. It lived a good long life (sort of) and we had to make a change. We got this duvet set from Target.
The actual pattern. It's grey, but has bluish tint. I really need to add some color, but it's fine for now.

I applied for a masters program on Friday and we got dinner at my new favorite vietnamese restaurant to celebrate. Delicious! Of course when I am actually admitted to the program, then we'll really celebrate, but I'm still confident.

Ryan's still working nights.
We replaced the tires on both of our cars (yikes).
Hoping for a sizable tax return :)
Coco has a doctor's appointment on Saturday.
Considering getting a puppy in April!

I got this super cute valentine mug from one of the families in my class. I saw it at Target and wanted it; I was stoked when they gave it to us. It also came with a giftcard to Starbucks.
The are so sweet!
It was a lovely Monday, surprisingly.

No comments: