{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lullaby

Not much going on here. I haven't been sleeping well at all. I've been waking up two or three times a night without being able to fall soundly back to sleep. I thought it was because of a new allergy medicine I was taking, so I stopped and slept good for one and a half nights, then back to waking up. For the love, I am a grown woman not an infant!! I am exhausted and I think I'm trying to get sick, but I will thwart it with Simply Orange with Mango, a rice crispy treat (homemade) and Parenthood.

Sleep tight everyone.

and just for fun, some eye candy....my eyes love this candy!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

try drinking camomille tea before bed. and do not drink any caffeine after 3pm. that usually works for me.

Emily Powell said...

try melatonin or unisom

Kelli said...

I'm with Emily- try unisom. Works like a charm! Every other sleep aid I've tried makes me feel panicky right before I fall asleep, but with unisom I sleep normally (just better) and don't wake up feeling drowsy.