{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Endorsement

My last Infant Mental Health class was two weeks ago. I just received my packet in the mail and I can start the endorsement process which will earn me the title Infant Family Associate. Now that I've taken the class I have to present my kowledge of materials through a professional competency portfolio. It should be a cinch, I'll keep you posted though. In the packet there is a booklet, roughly 30 pages, a manila folder, a TAIMH pamphlet, and a stack of papers. I think I will save that reading for another time.


p.s. Thanks for the ideas for a sleep aid. I never thought I would need one; in fact didn't even consider it other than allergy meds. I'll look into it.

2 comments:

With Glitter On Top said...

nice blog :):) check mine out sometime!

Amanda said...

im thinking about getting a women and gender studies certificate. it means i have to take 1 more class, but i think it might be worth it when i try to find a job.