{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Friday, December 23, 2011

Where did we leave off...

Um. I have no clue. Let me try to fill in the gaps among my sparse posts lately. I have reasons for being MIA, I think. Like watching Bones on Netflix, crocheting, and the husbands new work schedule. I blame those things. :)
  • Ryan and I have become addicted, not obssessed, with Netflix. We watched all of the Big Bang that's available, The Walking Dead, started That 70's show and King of Queens, and are currently watching Bones. There are soo many episodes of Bones. I LOVE IT! We've also been watching How I Met Your Mother, but those have to be sent via snail mail, so we have to fill our time somehow and that is with Bones. I kid you not we watch it every spare moment.
  • Ryan started a new job a couple of weeks ago. He's at the same warehouse except he's working nights. Ah. Boo. It could be worse and I know I am not the first nor will I be the last wife who sleeps alone. When he took the shift his boss bumped his title to warehouse senior which is just under supervisor, sweet, so he got a pay raise, awesome! The only catch was working lame hours. Now we were told the shift would only be until the end of the year, so hopefully they meet the deadline. Ryan says they're really close and they just put a new hard-working guy on the team. Good news. So, that's been keeping me away from the computer. I see Ryan for about an hour when I get home from work, we eat dinner, watch an episode of Bones and he's out until around 7:30 a.m. So I don't see him before I leave. Sad day, but this is good.
  • I learned how to crochet. I was going to make super cute boots for my class for Christmas, but started way too late and ended up making little lambs. I didn't snap a picture, so I'll make another one to show you guys. And I'm making Coco a crocheted bone for Christmas. I'm also contemplating making him a new dog bed, but haven't put much thought into it.
These things have kept me pretty busy in the evenings, so computer time has not been a necessity, but I sure miss it. I have lots of things to share (that I never did) and Christmas updates, as well as project 52. I've got some pictures, but figured I'd wait to throw them all in one post. I'm pretty sure you didn't miss anything from November to now. Our life has been pretty uneventful. I desparately need to keep up to date with my life on this blog though. It's so nice to look back and see where we've come.

Praise the Lord and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Laura said...

My husband and I also LOVE netflix...and it can become addicting :)

Merry Christmas!

ShaunB said...

We spend most of our time watching Netflix too. It makes me wonder why we even have DirectTV. haha.

Jessica Krzyz said...

marc loves king of queens.