{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Friday, December 30, 2011

Undecorating

I am refusing to "undecorate" for the new year? That was a little confusing, but it's true. I don't want to take down all the Christmas stuff. It went by so fast. I feel like Christmas should still be here. Maybe the heat doesn't help with the quick passing of the holiday. I also feel that if I take all the decorations down, it's really over. I know it really is, but I'm sad. I know I'm just babbling here and I should stop. All I'm saying is I don't want to...I'm four.
And I never shared pictures of things decorated

very boring front door area I've had that snowman wreath for years

It's more flattering in person

Cute stockings; I made Coco's in the middle

A close up of the paper mistletoe, just ignore us smooching :)

Where most of the Christmas was happening

There's a sparkly gift box in the cakestand in the right corner

I really enjoyed decorating for Christmas in our first place; this may attribute to my hesitation as well. I just love it all!!!!

{Have a Merry & Bright New Year}

2 comments:

Emily P. said...

LOVE all your decor. I really need to make a table runner like that!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog