- My loving, kind, hard working, God fearing, wonderful husband.
- Our new apartment: the opportunity to be together.
- God's provision, which has been abundant, from last year to this year.
- Family who cares and is available.
- Our jobs. My promotion and raise and Ryan's recent promotion!! and now an official Baker Hughes employee full time. Praise God.
- The opportunity for Ryan to go back to school soon and my exploration of a master's program.
- Our church search. Though it's slow going it's wonderful to have the opportunity to choose a church where God wants us and the fact that we live in a country where we can choose.
- The season to give thanks and a God to praise.
- I'm reserving nine and ten for
- God's provison. It's that abundant!!!!
I was going to make Coco a shirt for thanksgiving, but I thought the weather would be warm according to the weather channel so I didn't. It turned out to be way cold in Crosby (okay like the low sixties) and windy everywhere else. So, I made him a bow-tie like these here, except mine is not as cool, but it was still cute.
The other dog is my mom's. I guess she's afraid of pictures.
Happy Thanksgiving 2011.