{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I am thankful for:
  1. My loving, kind, hard working, God fearing, wonderful husband.
  2. Our new apartment: the opportunity to be together.
  3. God's provision, which has been abundant, from last year to this year.
  4. Family who cares and is available.
  5. Our jobs. My promotion and raise and Ryan's recent promotion!! and now an official Baker Hughes employee full time. Praise God.
  6. The opportunity for Ryan to go back to school soon and my exploration of a master's program.
  7. Our church search. Though it's slow going it's wonderful to have the opportunity to choose a church where God wants us and the fact that we live in a country where we can choose.
  8. The season to give thanks and a God to praise.
  9. I'm reserving nine and ten for
  10. God's provison. It's that abundant!!!!
We had thanksgiving lunch at Ryan's parents and dinner with my parents. As usual. I was sick on Tuesday with some stomach pains, which surfaced again on Thursday (great), so I felt pretty nauseated on thanksgiving. I felt better by the end of the night, but the day kind of sucked. Friday night I had more pain and we went to pick up a Christmas tree from a farm on Friday.

I was going to make Coco a shirt for thanksgiving, but I thought the weather would be warm according to the weather channel so I didn't. It turned out to be way cold in Crosby (okay like the low sixties) and windy everywhere else. So, I made him a bow-tie like these here, except mine is not as cool, but it was still cute.

The other dog is my mom's. I guess she's afraid of pictures.
We were way casual, because it was so cold. I have a really cute outfit picked out. Sad face.

Happy Thanksgiving 2011.

No comments: