This year coming up with goals was a lot easier than last year. As a first year teacher I didn't know what to expect. Now that things are completely different and flipped upside down with me in charge the goals naturally occurred to me. Also, as a team leader I came up with three goals.
The goals are:
- Develop the same level of relationships with the parents this year as last year.
- Allow time to connect with my new co-teacher. Diving tasks to not get overwhelmed.
- Restructure the lesson plan with room for specific activities, learning objectives and idividual monthly goals.
- Connect with each teacher on my team. Get to know them and gain their trust.
- Be accountable for departments actions/decisions/inactions. Stay on top of changes.
- Be more outspoken in meetings.