{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Friday, September 30, 2011

New addition to the family

And praise the Lord it's not human. Don't get me wrong. We want to have babies, but now is not the right time. I love me some babies, I think we all know that.

His name is Benaiah
He's from the wedding--a centerpiece. My parents kept him until we moved and then they gave him to us. His name is Benaiah, because I'm reading this book "In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day". The book is about Benaiah a soldier who chases a lion into a pit and kills it. I'm sure I could go into more detail, but if you would like to read the story it's in 2 Samuel 23. It's a convicting book and I've prayed about the lions that we're facing in our life right now. Scary, big, strong lions, but with the power of God we will prevail. So, I named him Benaiah, because it's on my mind and he's a strong fish.

We hope to get him something interesting to put in his bowl like a plant or a sunken ship. Ryan really wants to get an aerated tank. I'm not sure though. The bowl looks better.

There he is our cute little addition.

No comments: