{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saying Goodbye

     As you have read I'm getting a new teacher, so my current co-teacher is leaving our classroom. I really love this woman, again as you have read over and over. She is kind, gentle, funny, and caring. Without her this first year would have been difficult to say the least. So as a partinf gift I decided to make her a scrapbook. I went to Target, Hobby Lobby, Michael's, and Wal-Mart in search of a book that didn't suck. All of the scrapbooks they make these days have page protectors which is dumb, and which is why I didn't like any of them.I came out of each store with nothing. Except for Target. All of their scrapbooks did suck, so I decided to buy a cute notebook and punch holes in the pages and make the book that way.

     I wanted to put pictures of all of her years at our school, but there is no way to find all of those pictures. The school's picture archive is only like three years old. So, all of the pictures will be from our one fantastic year together.

Front page with our classroom photo and tiny pictures of the seven little ones.
My partner is on the far left and the teacher in the middle is our regular helper.

The note I left her on the last page.

What a fantastic year! Thursday was pretty emotional for us and all the parents. It's a uniqe ending to the school year.

No comments: