{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Winner winner chicken dinner...

Saturday the Astros are playing the Pirates here in Houston and it's faith and family night at Minute Maid. So.....KSBJ was giving away tickets to the game on Saturday and after the game David Crowder Band is playing! Holla. The dj announced it was time to call in on my way home from work today and I thought to myself, surely I"ll never win, but I tried anyway! I call back like eightteen times because I kept getting a busy signal and it finally starts ringing! What?! It's ringing and ringing and it keeps on ringing. I though I'd just let it ring until it hung up when...the dj asked who was calling. Say wha!. It was so exciting. I couldn't believe I won.
I had planned on telling Ryan we should go on Saturday, but now we don't have to pay. Awesome. We love *DCB and I love baseball games. We get four tickets so we're bringing my mom and little brother.

* Go 'Stros *

No comments: