{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Sunday, June 26, 2011

One week ago...

So, Last week we house sat for some friends

Ryan + 3 dogs small in stature
Coco was clearly not a fan of the big puppy
She is wild!
We made Llama burgers
From Mr. Krzyzanowski
They were tastey and definitely have their own unique flavor

Crashed a computer and bought a new one

Altered a shirt. I took in that much on each side, about an inch. The shirt is an x-small people.
Then I added some interest. I taped on the hearts that I cut from a shirt I never wore.
Then I sewed x's with orange thread in the middle of each heart, because I cannot sew appliques. Hah.
The blue dots will wash out, they're pen marks to sew the lines correctly.

All in all a pretty uneventful week. Ryan was really sick this week with bronchitis. He rarely gets sick and missed two days of work and he had two days off at the end of the previous week in which he was really sick as well. The poor thing was sick for a week and a half and still has a persistent cough and was prescribed a cough syrup with codene that makes him hyper inseated of tired. So he wakes up in the middle of the night coughing. Exhausting.

No comments: