{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nothing Interesting

I've got nothing interesting to post it seems. What a bummer. I am sick with strep throat and had to leave work after visiting the doctor today. It's okay. I have an antibiotic and I will be back to work tomorrow. I still feel very fatigued.  I will share what I'm totally digging right now:

These wonderful earrings I will get for my birthday from the sils not sure which pair yet:
this pair can be seen on Mila Kunis in Black Swan (obviously knockoffs)
and these very similarly designed earrings both great.
 
This owl necklace/locket
 
This sweet little dainty bird necklace I want for my birthday.
all found on Etsy.

A Pinterest find:
gorgeous pink pumps that I'm drooling over.

Oh, for the love of all things shiny.

No comments: