{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Computer Failure

Man, I talk about failing a bit. This failure is technology failure. My old piece of junk Compaq has quit. It won't come on and Ryan and I are in the process of buying a new one. We're using his busted Mac to search (I'll get a pic of the ghetto thing). We've found some good deals, but we want to do more research. We have some standards for this next computer. Our old purchases were strictly for school and purchased only what was necessary, but this time we mean business! No more junk. I have all of my files backed up on the hard drive, but the most recent docs and pics weren't saved, just a few. All is not lost. I'm piggy backing off of Ryan's computer and it's not my own so I don't want to do too much. Until we find the right one...

No comments: