{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Monday, May 2, 2011

The weekend

Ryan and I went to Baytown on Friday night to get Kelli Philpot a baby shower gift and we went to Freebirds to celebrate my raise!
  • Hybird
  •  Went to the baby shower
I got her the boppy she wanted. Super cute with owls on it. 
And 2 cute outfits. I made her the pink card with the little feet on it 
and attached it to the outfits I wrapped in tissue paper.
  • Attempted to sew some pants. They're too short and they're boot cute, so I wanted to make them into cigarette pants.
Epic fail. This is what I was left with.

Apparently the machine has never worked properly, so we decided we'd buy our own and call it my birthday present.
  • Planted our garden
  • Did all of our laundry
Preparing for tomorrow.

No comments: