{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby G

  Emily and Jonathan from Live A Charmed Life brought sweet Georgia Emiline into the world yesterday afternoon. She weighs 7lbs 6oz and is 19in long. She is a perfectly healthy baby girl and oh so precious to look at.
  I saw the family yesterday. I got off work early and raced to the hospital only 5 hours after she was born. She's been on my mind all day!! I want to see her and hold her again. I am so proud of Emily and Jonathan. What a beautiful couple they are and they're 'peach' is just as beautiful. I have been friends with the couple since high school and had to witness this miracle the day of! There was no way I was going to wait.
  Emily you are so strong and I pray for continued health and blessings over the three of you and your future little ones. I love you guys so much and thank you for your great friendship through the years. It's a blessing to know you and your little peach. I can't wait to watch her grow.

*holding the peach*

*her perfect newborn face*
I so love babies

1 comment:

Emily P. said...

such a sweet post :) And, you were the first person to hold her!!!