- we cleaned gutters
- washed cars (I know not technically yard, but outside)
- mowed the front and back (I did!)
- used the weed eater in front and back (I did it for the first time)
- weeded the front flower beds; which was hard because they hadn't been done in years!
- dug out the hibiscus stumps that weren't going to grow back
- replanted them in a huge pot in the back yard
Tomorrow we have to lay down these things Ryan got for the flower beds. They're landscaping fabric rolls that supposedly stop weeds from growing. I anticipate some struggle, but hopefully it won't be too bad.