{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sunshine Time

Ryan and I did some hardcore yard work today.
  • we cleaned gutters
  • washed cars (I know not technically yard, but outside)
  • mowed the front and back (I did!)
  • used the weed eater in front and back (I did it for the first time)
  • weeded the front flower beds; which was hard because they hadn't been done in years!
  • dug out the hibiscus stumps that weren't going to grow back
  • replanted them in a huge pot in the back yard
Because we replanted the hibiscus plants we had to go to Lowe's for potting soil. It was $1.19 a bag, sweet. So we got enough for me to plant some zucchini, peas, and pretty sunflowers.


Tomorrow we have to lay down these things Ryan got for the flower beds. They're landscaping fabric rolls that supposedly stop weeds from growing. I anticipate some struggle, but hopefully it won't be too bad.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Did you see any snakes?