{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Groupon

I'm all about saving money since we don't really have any. Ryan and I are pretty much being irresponsible with the money we don't use for our crazy bills right now. We pay bills first and never spend what we don't have. We plan on devising a system to save more and move when Ryan has a better job. Ha. It sounds crazy and it very well may be, but to be 100% honest, we don't have enough money to move out even if we use our money strictly for bills. There's just not enough to go around. So, we don't see the point in using our money to buy random thrills; Schlitterbahn, clothes, bikes, etc if we always have enough for the big bills, building our credit, a little in savings, and of course tithing and gifting. However, there are several unknowns right now for the very near future that may enable us to use our system, more on these things to come. Anyway....

I want to get a haircut and I don't want to spend a lot of money. There is a place here in Crosby I don't mind going to and I can get a cut for $20 with no style. I just want to even it our and maybe add some edgy layers. So, in my email I had a Groupon coupon for this place in Humble. The coupon is a wash, deep condition, cut and style for $32 a $75 value. Hello, bought it! I'll be updating with new hair pictures soon!

1 comment:

Jessica Krzyz said...

I love groupon too! Was thinking of getting a salon one, but instead I got a bootcamp one, workout. Excited to see your hair, love.