{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Birthday Weekend

My mom, brother, and friend Johnathon Lee all have birthdays within days of each other. I am making cupcakes for my mom along with a card I'm making and a book of wedding pictures I had printed from Walgreens, Emily speaks highly of their picture books.
I forgot to take a picture of Johnathon's card, but they're are pictures on Facebook of his birthday dinner at Texas Land & Cattle in Dickenson. It was delicious and fun.

My mom insisted on going to Schlitterbahn in Galveston yesterday. They were still featuring they're indoor winter park. Which consisted of four slides, a hot tub, and the torrent river. All of the water was heated, so we weren't that cold.

I made her white cake cupcakes with coconut cream filling and white icing topped with sprinkles and coconut.

In the "Family Dryer" at Schlitterbahn. So funny we had to try it. I was a little freaked out when it came on, hence my face.

Overall it was a fun, long day, and a happy birthday for my mom.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

SO wish i could have been with your mommy on her birthday. I miss Texas and our indoor heated water parkness. :(
Fun birthday weekend! that family dryer looks quite fun. Does it actually dry you?