How we jug fish:
- my dad made these styrofoam square jugs with string tied on wooden dowels through a whole with a hook on the end.
- we use chicken liver (for the catfish) and frozen whole shrimp
- we go into the bayou
- drop the squares into the water and drive downstream
- we wait for a hit and gather the treasure!
- if we get no hits we gather the squares and try again
Then we pulled up another small catfish and I thought it was too small, but dad said it was a keeper! Whoo hoo two catfish.
The little fish is trying to jump off the table. You can't even see his head.
We're eating the fish tonight! Yum.
Also, we bought our bikes online today after a several store search we came home empty handed and bought them through CSNstores.com. We got free shipping and saved over $100 dollars, rather we didn't have to spend $100 after not finding anything int he stores.