{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Transformers: Robots in Disguise

I really love the movie Transformers with Shia LeBeouf. As kids Ryan and I both watched the cartoon Transformers and once we youtubed every cartoon episode, they're like 15 minutes each. 
Bee is definitely my favorite!
Anyway, I'm driving down I-10 last week about to catch the 59 interchange and I pass this crazy looking truck that said "Vactor" on the side. I think to myself "this would make one awesome autobot!" Seriously these trucks, I found a site full of different ones, would make killer Transformer autobots! I love it. Also, the names of the trucks on the site are pretty great. For example the HXX Prodigy and the Jetter. "Roll Out!"
Now imagine its transformed version standing tall next to it eh?
Look at all the possibilities for firearms!
"At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall!" - Optimus Prime

1 comment:

Missy said...

LOVE! :) I always find myself on the express way looking up at a semi and seeing the person in side and getting caught off guard. For some reason since the influence of Transformers, I simply expect those cars to be autobots merely driving themselves. I'm glad others think transformally like me!