{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Reunion

My good friend Amanda Krzyzanowski-Cream came to Texas with her husband  for about a week. I got to see them today for the first time since they left in August. Oh how I've missed them. Jessica Krzyznowski came down from Dallas to hang out with them as well. They are currently living in North Pomona, CA while Amanda is going to graduate school. We decided to go to a great cafe in Galveston, Mosquito Cafe, and hit the strand. We had some fun and I love hanging out with them. It feels right.

The food is great there and the cafe is super cute.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

YOU HAVE a picture of Kelly Cream without his hand in his face or him facing the other direction! i have to say this is some sort of miracle. I only have like 4 from our entire almost 9 years together. Congratulations maam!

It was very fun. I miss you everyday.