{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Friday, January 14, 2011

Green with Envy

So Emily Dupuis-Powell is pregnant! Also, two out of four young women I attend a weekly Bible study with are pregnant. Honestly, I better get to hold these tiny ones a lot or I may explode. Ryan and I are definitely not in a place to start having children, but I want them sooo badly. If one more of my friends shows up pregnant I'm going to cry, big, fat alligator tears. :(  I'm so green with baby envy it's unhealthy.


>>"Green's the new pink."-- Gilmore Girls

2 comments:

Emily P. said...

you're funny! But, you're SO right! A baby is the last thing you need right now...you can come play with Georgia everyday if you want :)

Missy Schranz said...

I know the feeling! I think it's the water or something. One out of two blogs relates to pregnant belly photos!! I can NEVER have children, so I try as hard as I can to squash my jealousy. It taint easy!!! I am your new follower. Come see my blog, if you'd like, at: http://missyschranz.blogspot.com.

I'm "mommy" to a furry cat named Jack. Boy is he spoiled!! :0)
God bless!