{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Shuffle

So, I did this on facebook, but I decided to do it again for the blog and do Christmas songs instead. I did not make the rules or the questions; I don't make the rules I just follow them.

Disclaimer: I don't have much Christmas music...

Rules:
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle (I have a zune).
2.  For each question, push the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Have Fun!
  • If someone says "Are you okay", what do you say?
     Home for Christmas-- NSYNC (that's a joke right?)
  • How would you describe yourself?
    It's Christmas-- NSYNC (so true year round)
  • What do you like in a girl/guy?
     Christmas in a Child-- Third Day
  • What's your life's purpose?
    Bring Me Love-- The all wrapped up cd from target (I don't remember who sings this)
  • What do your parents think of you?
     Greatest Time of Year-- same cd (did i mention zune shuffle sucks?) I think Demi Lovato sings this one; I don't like her.
  • What do you think of very often?
    The Only Gift-- NSYNC
  • What do you think of your best friend?
     Joyful Kings-- Jonas Brothers on the target cd
  • What is your life story?
     O Come All Ye Faithful-- Third Day (that fits)
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
     All I Want is You This Christmas-- NSYNC
  • What do you think you see in the person you like?
     Joy to The World-- Third Day
  • What will they play to at your funeral?
     Celebrate Love-- Target CD
  • What is your passion in life?
     Jesus, Light of the World-- Third Day
  • What's your biggest fear?
     Under My Tree-- NSYNC
  • What's your biggest secret?
     The First Noel-- Third Day
  • What do you want right now?
     The Christmas Song-- NSYNC
  • What does your love think about you?
     Christmas Won't be the Same Without you-- Target CD: Plain White T's.


That's all I got.

No comments: