{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Moving on up

Ryan started training this week at his new job. He will train for six weeks (I know, excessive) until he will be ready to do the job solo. It's in customer service so he answers phones and tells people how to fix their TV. He got a job with DishNetwork. His hours this week are Monday-Saturday (bummer) from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (yay). I like  his hours but they will change I think every week and he'll have to work Saturdays and some Sundays. He will make okay money which means we will be "Moving on Up" and out of here! I can't wait to look for a place to set up our little life for the time being. We'll be in before Christmas. That's the plan as of now anyway.

One of my babies, in my class, got sick on Friday with some kind of stomach bug. He was throwing up and had diarrhea (sorry it's gross). Luckily, I was out SICK on Friday! Hah. I had the same bug that caught me around 10 on Thursday night. I thought I was just getting a cold and at 10:00 I started to have serious stomach pains and went to the bathroom and threw up! I HATE throwing up. It makes my nose run, my eyes water, and it's just plain gross. So I threw up every hour until about 4 a.m. It was terrible and I was in a lot of pain. Nevertheless the weekend was a little rough, but I did have a three day weekend. Ryan and I went with our friend Cameron to see the new Saw movie in 3-D. We have a thing for the Saw movies. It was thrilling, but like the rest of the films, lame. I enjoyed the time away from the sickbed though. Ryan and I bought all three Toy Story movies on DVD on Saturday! We watched them all this weekend and that was fun. They're such cute films.

The stomach sickness is gone, but now I have a deadly cold, so I'm taking some Nyquil and heading for bed. Hopefully it will knock me out and let me sleep and make my throat feel better by morning.
I really need to redo the blog and post pictures, but alas, the internet is too slow so we'll have to deal for a little while longer.

No comments: