{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HP 7 Part I

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I've read all the books at least twice and I've seen all the movies. Of course, I'm emotionally involved in the story by now! It's the same with Gilmore Girls. I had to finish the series and I still love to re-watch them. All of this to say I was definitely at the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I last Thursday. {In all fairness we thought the movie was coming out on Saturday, thus we thought we had midnight tickets for Friday} Alas, my mom, Tara and I make our way to the Houston Museum of Natural Science (ironic?) for the midnight IMAX (!!) movie. We got to see "magical creatures" (snakes and really cool owls), "potions exhibits", HP trivia, and a costume contest. It was a lot of fun to see everyone dressed up! We got free popcorn and saw the movie in IMAX. It was "bloody brilliant"!

As if this were not enough fun for Tara and I we saw it again on Sunday! Cameron begged us to go see it with him, and we did not hesitate. Ryan came along as well as Jill and Johnathon Lee. Jill and I made t-shirts; we're silly but we had fun. We saw this one at a regular theater, but it still made me cry! 


My shirt says "The Deathly Hallows" and has the symbol. 
Jill's has a lightning bolt and says "They Boy Who Lived"




No comments: