{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Here we are

In light of my absence there is a lot to say. I'll just pick up where we left off...

I was married on July 24, 2010!
We went to Cozumel for our honeymoon. Very beautiful.
We are currently living with the in-laws -- mine. Taxing, enough said.
I got a really great job in Houston at a Day School. I am the infant teacher. I LOVE it!
Ryan has been without work since before the wedding, yet again taxing. It's been a struggle to wait.
Ryan had an interview on Monday and he got the job!
The pay is not fantastic and the schedule will be difficult, but we will be a two income household!
We will get to move! I think this is my favorite of all.
I am emotionally and spiritually drained. I believe Ryan is as well, it's time for God to bring us into a new season and I pray that we are ready.
So, here we are.


I would upload pictures, but the internet here is incredibly slow and it refuses to do it.

No comments: