{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Left wanting

I want a relaxing summer.
I want my own space to live and work.
I want a job that I love.
I want more sleep.
I want an assistant; maybe someone just to field phone calls and answer emails.
I want stability with a bit of spontaneity.
I want a pair of new shoes; black heels, brown heels, and flip flops.
I want a clean slate.

I love my life and the people in it.
I want more time with these people with less troubles. The Word tells us; "anxieties in a man's heart weighs him down" proverbs 12:25, so we are then instructed in 1 Peter 5:6-7 to "humble [ourselves], therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieities on him, because he cares for you."
I can do that. My heart will be light, because his yoke is easy.
I will be satisfied in the Lord. He makes my life precious and gives me everything I need. Sometimes I'm simple minded and full of wants, but what I need is to give Him all!

I have lots of pictures to post since I've been MIA so long.

No comments: