{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I am going to post pictures of last night today, but I'm going to hang with some friends and possibly crawfish boil at the church. I really love my church here in Waco and my friends and will be really sad to leave it. However, I know God's got some things waiting and I've been waiting for these for a while. I'm in love with this life he's given me.

We've been reading through first John for the past few weeks at church and today we touched on the verses 11-16 in chapter four. That Jesus is the propitiation for our sins and that God is love and his love abides in us! This topic hits close to home on a lot of things going on in my life and it's very hard to love sometimes, but if we are Christians and we know the love of God then we show that love to everyone, no excuses. If we do not love others we hate them; there is no in between. It's a hard piece of scripture to digest, but necessary.

1 comment:

Mariel Torres said...

when i read this post i decided to look up the verse and what a beautiful message it contains! thnks for sharing :)