{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Weekend is Here

Easter break is officially on! I love the sacrifice of Jesus to save our souls.

I also love having the apartment to myself! Bliss. I can turn up my Twilight soundtracks very loudly and blast some serious indie music while I clean and pack. I'm thinking cup of tea and nice hot bath before bed. This night will be great.

I took some pictures for graduation today with a friend from church = free pretty pictures. I have a couple of faves.
I'm in the process of writing a statement of faith for a private school pre-k job. I've never written one and it's proving to be difficult to put into words a story of my salvation and the glory of God.

2 comments:

Emily Dupuis Powell said...

aren't you so sad to be leaving Baylor? I was SO ready to get married but when my apt. was packed up I just sat down in the living room and cried...it was the first place I was a semi-real adult and I took on waco all alone. I was proud I was able to get through 4 years of college on my own...you know?

Emily Dupuis Powell said...

we were going to get a truck too but Jonathan has wanted a Jeep since high school so I agreed. It can hold a lot when you take the back seat out which is nice. Also, I was thinking about an SUV but I'm just not a huge fan of them. I can still fit 2 car seats in this car. If we have 3 kids, by the time I have the 3rd I probably won't even have this car anymore because I want my kids to be like 5 years apart!