{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spent

Ryan and I had the worst argument of our lives last night. It sucked! Literally, I'm emotionally spent and my eyes have been swollen all day, because I cry intermittently throughout the hours. But I'm pulling myself together for this week that's coming up. I just feel like quitting, so I've been playing some mellow tunes to keep me grounded. Including Hillsong United "Hosanna" what a beautiful expression of worship to the King!

Ryan and I went to a wedding yesterday. It was very nice outside and the wedding was precious. They're two kids from Ryan's homegroup, the groom is a year older than we are and the bride the same as us. They haven't been together long, but more than a year. The ceremony was at a church and the reception was at a park in College Station. I left my camera at home :( so I'll upload some fun photos when someone posts them of FB.

Photos from Colbie Caillat at Dia:













We were exhausted and it was very drizzly.














I have to say, all in all, I'm not really a fan of Colbie. I only enjoy a few songs, namely three, and they're on the radio.

I hope this week is better than my weekend.

No comments: