{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dinner Creations

So, a few posts ago I talked about eating chicken nuggets a lot and when I'm married my husband probably won't like it. However, tonight I broiled myself a steak, sauteed some zucchini, and made some mashed potatoes. I think he'd be okay with this dinner.

My aunt is throwing my fiance and I a pantry shower, in which our friends and family will bring items to stock our pantry as well as a recipe to give to me. I've made some recipe cards that have the birds from our china pattern. I'm excited to see how creative people will get.

2 comments:

Emily Dupuis Powell said...

darn it! I was having people bring you recipes too! I had already made the recipe book to put them in too :(

Missy said...

I love all the photos on your blog. They are all so cute.