{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday Worries

So, I just want to say that I really don't like my roommate. The one is the complete opposite of me and hearing her phone conversations disturbs me. The other one I like as a great friend, but she is soo dirty it drives me freaking crazy. I cannot wait to graduate and get married, because I know Ryan is clean and someone who's phone conversations are not disturbing.
I am terrified to get married. I have discovered of course that my faith in God will not waver, however, my process for dealing with the waiting period of God's perfect timing is to:
     -freak out
     -break down
     -cry
and when that's all over with I know that only one thing remains and that's God's faithfulness in caring for his creation. The process is not always short, and is sometimes painful, but here I wait. 

No comments: