{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Break


     Spring Break will prove really relaxing for me. I will start the week on Thursday by going to see Kenny Chesney with the family at the Rodeo! Sunday my mom was able to get us tickets to the Jonas Brothers at the rodeo. I know what you're thinking, but it will still be fun to be there! I'm making Ryan go, it will be great. I get to see Amanda and Jessica and Jessica's boyfriend Matt on Saturday at the beach! Super stoked about that. My mom and I are going to Bridgewater, where the reception will be, to hash out the last of the details. I plan on choosing a bakery for the cake and reading "For Whom The Bell Tolls" and possibly some of the "Twilight" series. Don't judge me! I can't wait for my last Spring Break as a college student, bring it!

No comments: